Apache Continuum 1.3.1 Release Notes
The Apache Continuum team is pleased to announce Apache Continuum 1.3.1.
As the first public release in the 1.3 series, Apache Continuum 1.3.1 includes the following new features:
Transient State -- Continuum now separates transient errors such as an unreachable scm system from build failures.
Migration to Struts 2 -- The web framework underlying Continuum has been changed from WebWork to Struts 2.0.12.
For more information on the S2 framework, visit http://struts.apache.org.
Distributed Builds -- Project builds can now be distributed among different build agents.
Parallel or Concurrent Builds -- Multiple build queues can be configured and used for locally building projects simultaneously.
To learn more about how the Continuum dev team versions releases, see our
Release Notes - Continuum - Version 1.3.1
- [CONTINUUM-1513] - Release does not work when maven 2 executable is not on PATH
- [CONTINUUM-1978] - regression from 1.1 to 1.2.2: Add Maven 2.0+ Project using https POM Url where the source server has self signed certificate
- [CONTINUUM-1981] - Error while using Windows domain in username when adding a M2 project
- [CONTINUUM-1984] - Dead link to data-management-cli-1.2-app.jar in upgrade documentation
- [CONTINUUM-1988] - Cannot build project if triggered from Project Information page
- [CONTINUUM-1998] - Unable to delete a user
- [CONTINUUM-1999] - Missing validation error message for duplicate project group
- [CONTINUUM-2017] - Unable to add build definitions to a template
- [CONTINUUM-2021] - NullPointerException when sending mail notification
- [CONTINUUM-2030] - Show Users in Role paging not working
- [CONTINUUM-2040] - NPE encountered when building a project migrated from an old database
- [CONTINUUM-1635] - Manage configurable number of parallel build queues
Have Fun !
The Apache Continuum Team