Continuum offers the following features:
- Easy installation : Download the standalone application and run it or deploy the Continuum WAR in your servlet container. Read more
- Easy configuration : Project's builds are auto-configured but they can be configured easily with the web interface.
- SCM support : CVS, Subversion, Git, Clearcase, Perforce, Starteam, Visual Source Safe, CM Synergy, Bazaar, Mercurial are supported.
- Change set support : For each build result, Continuum prints all SCM changes (commit authors, commit logs, modified files).
- Build notification : Mail, Jabber and Google Talk, MSN, IRC, report deployment with wagon.
- Build tool support : Maven, Ant and shell build types are supported.
- External integration : External tools can interact with Continuum via XMLRPC API. Read more
- Build type : Manual, scheduled and push (via xmlrpc) are supported.
- Build template : Users can define default build templates to use by project type.
- Build queue : Users can view all projects in the queue and even interrupt active builds.
- Distributed builds : Projects can be distributed to remote hosts using build agents.
- Parallel builds : Projects can be built concurrently using multiple build queues.